① 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句
我以前正好收集過泰坦尼克號的經典對話,然後翻譯了中文
--------------------------
1- ROSE: I love you Jack.
蘿思:我愛你,傑克。
JACK: Don』t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?
傑克:還不到說這個的時候。不要說再見,還沒有到時間,你明白嗎?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
蘿思:我很冷。
JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you』re gonna watch』em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D』you understand me?
傑克:蘿思,你聽我說,你會脫險的,你會繼續活下去,還要生好多孩子,看著他們長大。你死的時候會是個高齡的婦人,躺在溫暖的床上。不是這兒,不是今晚,也不是這么死。明白嗎?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
蘿思:我的身體凍僵了。
Part B
JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I』m thankful.
傑克:蘿思,贏得那張船票是我一生中最幸運的事情,是它讓我見到了你,我是滿心感激的,蘿思,非常感激的。
JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you』ll survive... that you won』t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
傑克:你要――你要――你一定要為我做這件事――你要保證活下去――你不能放棄――不管發生什麼事情――不管多麼絕望――蘿思,現在就發誓,不放棄這個誓言。
ROSE: I promise.
蘿思:我保證。
JACK: Never let go.
傑克:永不放棄。
ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
蘿思:我保證,我不放棄,傑克,我永遠不放棄。
2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?
先生,您怎麼吃魚子醬?
No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.
不要,謝謝.我從不愛吃魚子醬.
And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?
道森先生,確切的說您住在那裡呢?
Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.
噢,現在我暫時住在郵船」泰坦尼克」號上.至於以後嘛,聽天由命.
How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?
那麼您是怎麼付得起旅費的呢,道森先生?
I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.
一路上我靠做工為生.比如在一些不定期貨船上.不過這次我是打牌時憑一手好牌贏得了這張」泰坦尼克」號的船票.真是一手好牌!
All life is a game of luck.
生活就是一場賭博.
A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?
亞奇,一個真正的男人懂得創造他自己的機會.不是嗎,道森?
And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
那麼您覺得這種漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是嗎?
Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.
是的,夫人,我是這樣想的. 我是說,在這兒有我需要的一切.我充滿活力,來日方長. 你瞧,我喜歡清早醒來,全然不知新的一天將發生什麼事,我會碰到什麼樣的人,或者我要到哪裡去.就在前一夜我還睡在橋下,可是現在,在全世界最豪華的客輪上,我在與你們這些尊貴的人品著檳.(轉向侍者)」我還是要些魚子醬吧.我看生活就是一件難得的禮物,可不想浪費它.誰知道明天會怎樣,世事難料啊.人們得學會隨機應變.(他扔給凱爾什麼東西, 凱爾接住了,十分詫異)來點吧, 凱爾.讓每一天過的快活.
Well said, Jack.
說的好,傑克.
Here, here.
來,來…
To make it count.
讓每一天快活.